Every blend is formulated by Dr. Mila Emerald who has over 14 years of experience in basic science and over 20 years experience in natural product formulation and development, Phyto-pharmaceuticals, as well as natural skin care and cosmetics. She is an author of a number of scientific publications and books chapters on natural compounds, essential oils and their therapeutic properties, a scientific adviser and research partner for the Universities, as well as a consultant for the business and manufacturing companies from all over the world.
Due to their purity and freshness Phytorx Essential Oil Fusions can potentially promote physical, emotional & spiritual well being and are powerful antioxidants, which work as free-radical scavengers preventing oxidation in human cells.
The essential oils used in the Fusions are:
- top quality fair trade freshly produced products sourced directly from the small producers from all over the world, not through re-sellers or third parties. Every year, locally and overseas, our company has a field of the plants especially reserved and grown, with fresh Essential Oil/s distilled for our company only.
- analytically tested for the quality assurance
- manufactured in small batches to ensure product quality & freshness
- freshly distilled by low pressure and low temperatures.
- FREE of additives, fillers colorants, fragrances, mineral oil or petroleum by-products, glycols, gluten, phosphates, synthetic preservatives of any kind
- Majority of our company’s Essential oils and Carrier Oils, as well as Cosmetic Butters, are freshly produced from organically grown or wild grown plants and are free of pesticides and environmental toxins.
- cruelty free, NOT tested on animals, are friendly to our environment, our planet and biodegradable.
All our company’s carrier oils used in Phytorx Essential Oil Fusions are:
- cold pressed, unprocessed, unbleached, undeodorized and undiluted
- contain all the necessary nutrients which are so crucial for the normal cellular functions.
- FREE of additives, fillers, mineral oil or petroleum by-products, glycols, gluten, phosphates, synthetic additives or preservatives, fillers, artificial colors or fragrances, mineral oil and its derivatives, dyes
- Majority are freshly produced from the organically grown or wild grown plants and are free of pesticides and environmental toxins.